Sunday, February 9, 2014

This Weekend I... Volume 27



This weekend I... was reminded that with each passing day I am turning into an old person. I had to cancel plans to get drunk with friends on Friday night because we had a contractor coming over really early Saturday morning. It was officially the most grown-up sounding text message I had ever sent. And honestly, I don't even know who I am anymore.

Speaking of the contractor...


This weekend I... spent a thousand dollars on a remodel I didn't even really want. (Well actually, the boyfriend spent a thousand dollars on a remodel we didn't even really want.)

It turns out the patio doors in our condo building were not intended for exterior use. So over time, a bunch of moisture was able to seep in and ruin the wood floor in front of the door. It's happening in all the condos in the building, but unfortunately, the association isn't going to do anything about it. Dumb.


No comments: